Event Horizon

When it's sad, it's gory
all around things I want me
well designed
beautifully crafted
I hate telling time and why
would I see attaches carry something
watches with one hand on one shoulder
back pack does the trick
balancing
The weight
on two cheap shoulders
and against the so well back
When I grow tiresome
of my A desires

If I am not being compared
than strike me a poem
to everyone else's this
Mr. Oizo, I'm the fool
with no when he wants to
I'm the rabbit hill
with no hole
that's why he only laughs at you
that's why he flips work
because he can you off
because he is standing that aside in front of you
I'm tired of cheap white models
designer petro-chemicals
and the smell of a holiday weekend
and waste is on the king cap crown

Where is my socks garden
Lar 3 doesn't know
it's jeans on a billboard
horizon will show me my way
things are growing
the old man is snoring
through the window
I see the others
just like me
only different
--
5.22.09

Comments