Who Is Greasy Now

"MM," the phone cried
10 p.m. was the answer the cable box gave
Contested three was the response from Gonzaga
Dessert on the tongue was also a concern
"Hello, and I'm not worried"
All shocked and guarded at cocky attention
But, yes, I went local with that
Yes, in my mind I went to the river
Three thousand miles is a lot to shrink
Without anything to drink
Not in polite conversation
But in full spirit and full soul
Soil means different things
If different means one is torn
Cut from cloth and clasp
On worrying about the salt aire
And worrying about the bag it comes in
Close the gap with chatter
Full sail to the southern hemisphere you say
Immigrants all over again I say
Not to shed vanity
I will need new laces
Your children will be fine
Fine fine fine fine fine fine
Everything is fine
We'll harvest organs or do whatever it takes
To make this plainly plain apeshit again
Yes yes yes yes yes
Hydrofoil or floating communities
Or giving up bacon
I believe you up until right now
But must split attention into canteloupe halves
While we can still enjoy that
While we can still garnish
While our soft tissue is still pink
Marquette is goin down
Do you hear me
Marquette is going down
--
3.18.11

Comments