Breathing Deeply

Breathing deeply
Fake air
Enters and exits in the same way
But leaves something behind
Treated air is more like it
Since I don’t think fake air can be produced efficiently
Either way
Deep breathing aids digestion
And a sense of well being
I already feel better

Mothers milk
The perfect food
All else pales in comparison
Remember that
At your next feeding
Or when you reach for something sweet
And wonder why
Processed food
The great breast in the sky
And us below
In the first phase of a cry
Gorillas do the same
But choose to spit it out
And still they stay strong
Charismatic and stout

Babies also breathe when they eat
In the proper fashion
If not
They choose to abstain
This is correct
We should also refrain
From eating when we’re stuffed
Congested or distressed
Illness is a signal
And usually for rest

In a dream
I was shown the way
I forgot when I woke up
But will continue to try to piece things together
On my own
--
3.21.08

Comments