Politics

I fear I may explode
For lack of a better reaction
People seem to prefer implosion
As it is less messy

There is currently action versus reaction

At one point change was beating action
But now action seems to have taken the lead
Change still hangs above everyone's head
Hopefully action and reaction will cancel each other out
Or fight to the death and leave no one standing
One would think that change and action would stand together
But there is nothing like that in the works as of yet

I want greatness in my lifetime
I want promise
Honor
Substance

There are so many games and toys
One can easily get distracted
Don't get distracted
I always get distracted

In a breath one can change their mind
I want to change your mind
Let us change their minds

I prefer not to fixate
But if people don't want trust
What do they want?
I want a valiant effort
I want to believe
Look at the eyes
They tell all
Why can't others see that?
It scares me that others can't see that
I'm scared

I don't want to live inside the machine
We can't live without the machine
Can't trust a machine
Hanging on tight to the machine
--
3.06.08

Comments