Red All Over

Not asking telling
Thanks a lot eureka
Just heard someone say cell phone
Can you name someone eureka patent
Finish the pattern with left left right
A simple corner folded under forbid

Reading rights backwards silent
Remain to right
The have you

Beautiful breasts are beautiful birds
Beaks and all
Suggestive of still life pardon
My excuse is your excuse me
Lost in a bubble milk
Freshly wrought someone else's

Another gay day haphazard
Socks to match the occasional sneeze
A yarmulke stares at me cut pita
Separating him from god stoic
Him from me sold
Me from god soiled
All like tupperware solid

Where is my minion navy
Breasts are staring at my right shoulder
I should complicate things fastidious
Business clown attire inside joke
Inside joke
Inside a joke
Finger point the competition loosely
Loose pointy
Finger the competition

Another reason for repeating stuck
Hormone to choke hold release
Relish in the thought of Solomon greasy
Your god is my god is creaming her pants
Religiously like daily like every second
Really tired like haven't slept a wink lie
Concubinical empire gone to altar
Altered red blood cells through time laugh
Hysterical chuckle lord savior song
Read all about it
Giant tentacles sucker creature eats with beak
Breaks rules and gives us her only child
This is a gruesome miscommunication run
Sentence should have end fastidious
Breasts should not have beaks bubble milk
Gay day haphazard
Inside a joke
--
2/11/09

Comments