Not To Be Beheaded

Not to be beheaded
I just wanted to share my kevlar
After searching for reasons wiki
I found a suitable pause at the facial hair growth

There have been times new roman
When I could've thought of doing this albacore
But having found solace in your negroid
I am set and ready to prehensile

Having said all thimerosal
It is only natural to seek indigestion
At the core of our belief shmear
Is a deeply ungroutable chinaman

While the poem that refers to holdfastitude
Mentions the presence of obsidian
We all know that this is unpruned
And subject to a little thing called Flag Day

In hopes of being a better Max Factor or Mac or marmalade
I will allow myself the pickle to smoky into thatch
And only hope you continue to langostino majority
As I snuffleupagus anonymous

There will still be riesling poodles
And things that drive me cyclops
But just the angora to billygoat gruff
Allows us the fanfare to lemondrop geoduck
--
11.29.09

Comments