Things We Say

When I say master panda
I mean car repair
Similarly
When I say your elbows are disgusting
I mean shave them off
Read these words and listen
To yourself reading them
They sound like your own
Don't they
Only broken

When you say tiger print
Say it like you mean it
Everyone is sick of your
Small talk
Make it sexy
Or shut the fuck up
This is no time
To get to know
Our allegiances

When the words back pack
Are put together to
Beautifully illustrate
The modern satchel
Weight distributed
On two straps
Sometimes a sternum clasp
Sometimes supported on the hips
When these words go together
You fall apart

I'm back
Maybe you should pack
Fine
Did you take the car in
Yes
(your elbows are disgusting)
Are you going to wear that out
Yes
I like tiger print
--
6.9.10

Comments

Enri Zoltz said…
PS - I never said this nor witnessed this. These are the relationships that reveal themselves to me when I daydream.