Bipedal Study

Whereas berry pop
and grapey wine gums
make me feel so
accessorized and better
about what's grown
over all my bones
this too shall pass
with my fizzy flair
and jesus will know me
like we were friends
in some ramshackle village
just a few thousand years ago
no hookas
just healing
and wine

Then there was that idea I had
about going into design
because I'm hip on what's what
and I like things fresh and crisp
and people like fresh and crisp
and I like most people that like fresh and crisp
as long as they are not racist
some people have money and no class
some people can't stand to see a dude just go for his
that's why I'm thinking that commercial advertising is where it's at
people always need to know what to buy
for themselves

It's not the best coffee
but it's fine enough
doing the trick
What time lunch
What time Bob
What time to mow tomorrow
What time
I like fruit and I don't eat enough
I don't think anyone eats enough fruit
--
8.5.11

Comments