One I Can Carry, Two Is A Tray and Your Milk Spilled All Over My Cargo Net

As mentioned
Previously
Living in the dark
I can do
I know how to forage
For coffee
But refuse to eat crickets
At least the kind that live like berries
I wish I could electrocute them all
They serve no purpose
Food for ants and spiders
They would get by
Without them
I doubt they are that delicious
As berries
As previously described
And more akin to snap peas gone bad
This is not like loving in the dark
That is for two
Even with computer screens
And cell phones
Illuminating
The night's shower of scattered dots
The night's blanket of cubic reshuffling
Love in the dark
For two
Is a meal
A real pleasure
To be enjoyed in courses
Or even as fast food
Real good fast food
With no guilt
Or caloric concerns
Just a gathering of ingredients
To be shared
Tried
Experienced
Finding a relief in the satisfaction
Of finishing
You can leave the plates where they are
We can do them later
The milk, however
And the cargo net
Are entirely different subjects
They are mistakes
That I own solely
Those I realize are my own issues
Or concerns
And will deal with them
As such
When I am ready
--
9.1.11

Comments