Collar Flower Auschwitz

Dark laughter
Monkey sauce
Chicks for free
River Head

Almost cut my neck
Happened this morning
When I was cutting my hair
Wouldn't have been very deep
I use clippers every few weeks
When my wispy hair
Starts to look like dust balls
Hiding in the crevices above my ears

With Valentine's just around the corner
What better way to detach yourself
Than to suffer a fabulous, well thought meal
Blue Hill at Stone Barns

When objects appear
Close to your face
You are either playing 3D Tetris
Or you have allowed life within strangle distance

Counteracting reality with drugs
Everything is about to get better
Making waves
Is jet ski cool
Kobe Nike VII Black History Month cool
So cool

Before I move into describing things
In great detail
To make you feel
Like you are walking through my poem
I thought I would lose you
In the ocean
Nowhere near an aircraft carrier
With sharks circling
And no life preserver
It's better off that way
Who wants to go on like that
For very long

Going for silver
So much less stressful
Silty silver
Just bleeding everywhere
--
2.3.12

Comments