Grind Time

Today we are particular
Goon time
And I'm that guy
Hungover, looking for a fat lip
Read over your shoulder:
"Metabolic Surge"
I can only assume
You the dude that can give it to me
Run up on me
Do me in
Pop my lip all purpley and pink

We say black and blue
But isn't it really so much more subdued?
That domination occurs
In purples and pinks
Shades of tans and pastels
Pigments of pillage

Now you say:
You don't want to muss up your shirt
Be a big boy then
C'mon now
Strip down
You big sumo baby
And show daddy what you look like in a diaper
All grown up now
All two hundred forty pounds of you
What would some beach thong say about you now?
I want to ride on that?
Get strapped to that?
Yeah, I didn't think so

So I say:
Your thin, exquisite girly glasses are gonna get broke
Now we're just flirting
The two of us
Like they say
You know, like flirting with disaster
Only we both have mortgages
And some pissy pant kids
And some wives with credit card debt
So maybe we just start swinging
Maybe we just round off and square off and start wailing on each other
Not like "wailing wall," all crying
I'm talking just letting it all go
Downhill
Quick
In one short burst of rounds
Bap Bap Bap

Then my neck be hurting
And your jaw is all dilated or dislocated
Or some shit

But back to this train
And you looking at me like:
Hush up
Nigga you was all big time
Yesterday
All on your phone
Making business happen
Making the motherfucking world spin
Curing some motherfucking cancer

Weren't you?

Today though
It's me
I'm testing your patience with some heavy breathing
Maybe tickling your testosterone
Maybe bringing you back
You big fucking silverback looking motherfucking gorilla
So I just go with it
And start singing:
"Let's take a bath
A lovely, bubbly bath"
You liked that
Didn't you?
Me getting all creative
With how I decide to fuck with your head
Alright then

Maybe now you big Aztec mothefucker
You'll remember to strap on your sassy Tumi bag
Maybe now you'll eat your fluffy muffin
Maybe now you go to work and so do I
grindy grindy grindy grindy
--
4.13.12

Comments