War Not On You

Here to sit alone
In air pocket protected
A steel worm with joints
cool AC breeze
It's a hot June
already

Forty reasons
Not to go home
Six reasons I should
the reasons keep growing
I started with two
still

If there is ever a war
Or home soil invasion
There are no basements in Florida
not without submersible structures
So I think
stay

Then I am reminded
I am not a bunker kind of guy
Not a doomsdayer
what do I know about aggressive survival
Nothing would be the answer
nothing

Survival of the Fittest
Also has to war with Lady Luck
So I'll take my chances
since millions of years can exercise a lot of things
Demons of nature
habits

In the end
I don't think it will matter
About your propositions
people will be animals again
Because they can't behave
godless
--
6.22.12

Comments