In The Name Of The Father

These words I'm running out of
No good until they're gone
I feel their substance
Changing daily
Where they sit
Chest deep
Still

Good thing they are making new ones
In the festive hives abound
Little drops of honey
Every day it seems
A gem is formed
Not for queens
But memes
Streams

Sometimes I think I am a consumer
Gobbling faster than I need to
It's packaged like a happy meal
These hash and tag grits with links
Seasonal blackberries
Grafted on a graph
But it's fast food
Umami
But cheap
Fast

I don't like to get lofty
Not like I used to do
Degeneration
Not much to it
But it's sad
Cloudy
Slow

Maybe there's a new batch in the fryer
An innovative combination
Uniting the classic king's speech
With viral explosiveness
But filling just the same
Without the purpose
Contropare
Making real
So real
Bought
--
3.1.13

Comments