Headache part 2

Genghis Kahn would just order you naked
Like out of a line-up
"You, you and you...strip"
Maybe as a form of embarrassment
Or control
But also, because he liked pussy

"Ok, let's go mariachi!"
Said the man on the train
To his cohort
With a large bass-tone guitarra
Wait -- my mistake
I turn around to see a weathered accordion
The sounds full and rich
So much so
That I stop thinking about Genghis Kahn
And conquest-pussy
And coffee

Does my use of the word "pussy" bother you?
It bothers me, too
If not, perhaps it should
Especially in reference to conquest-pussy
That is a special kind of domination
Saved for special time
These are not special times

After stopping for an espresso
I have a feeling that my headache will pass
Which is good
Because the dollar I gave the mariachi
Will only make me feel good about myself for so long
I can't keep this up forever
Whatever this is

Just then,
A grating broke
A grate? Grating?
A metal membrane between sidewalk and netherworld
Broke. It just broke.
And I fell in
Spilling my coffee
And muddying my shoes
But all is fair
In the city of
Not My People
--
4.3.13
Second Addition

Comments